Hi folks, this is the topic to organize a breakout to continue discussion of https://github.com/coq/ceps/pull/62
cc @Gregory Malecha
I can talk today from 9:30-10:30 ET (3:30-4:30 Paris)
Also, 11:30-1:30 (5:30-7:30 Paris)
Tomorrow is not good for me, but I will have some availability on Thursday
after my presentation today is fine for me (6pm paris) wonder about others
@Pierre-Marie Pédrot @Gaëtan Gilbert @Enrico Tassi
I don't have much time today, I'd rather do it tomorrow
if possible just saw the above so no
what about Thu?
Yeah it is not easy to schedule, next online one we will have to look for more fancy software
on the other hand we wanted to keep the impromptu nature of such events, but as people keep other commitements this may not work so well
I may be available on Thursday, but maybe not either, I'll have to see dynamically
Otherwise we can talk without @Gregory Malecha — I understand well the technical content of the proposal :-)
Yeah, you guys should feel free to talk without me. If there is a time tomorrow that works, I can try to be a bit more flexible.
For example, I could do 2-3pm or 5-7pm Paris time
I'd be interested to talk about it tomorrow or thursday
I'm also interested in participating (and free starting ~6:30am PST / 15:30 CET)
11:30-12:30 ET (5:30-6:30 Paris) still works for me today
should be fine for me
You'll have push to 6pm due to the core sessions
no breakouts while core sessions
OK for me
I have a meeting at 6:30, but I can discuss for half an hour at least.
can someone paste the breakout link here when it starts?
are we likely to discuss now?
it's going to be too short, isn't it?
yeah, i think so
is there any other option to schedule this discussion?
can we put something on the calendar for tomorrow?
By the way this week is far from optimal for me due to personal life, so I'm happy to discuss about this outside of the Hackathon too
I'm free 10-11am tomorrow
Tomorrow I'll have to leave at 5PM (or we can all babysit together ;-)
I saw that Dave Swasey is a driver of this CEP and I know for a thing he's in a plane right now, so maybe we could even get him later...
I can do something early on Friday
@Pierre-Marie Pédrot do you monitor the position of CEP submitters via air tags? :)
I won't be around on Friday, it might be a good idea to postpone this to some slightly later date to get a bit more leeway
I am on vacation next week, but could probably negotiate a 1-hour call with my wife
@Maxime Dénès I have secretive private channels
Every week we have a coq call at 4PM paris time on Wednesday, this CEP would fit one of these slots
which day of the week is it?
+1 for the coq call
ok. I can try to make that work next week.
If it turns out to be a problem, we can move it to the following week
I would make sense if at least one person behind the CEP could join, or we postpone.
Last updated: Jun 11 2023 at 00:30 UTC