I have some issues building CoqIDE on master - the make runs through without errors, but there is no CoqIDE.exe and make install fails. In 8.13 beta it all works fine. Is someone aware of changes since then which could explain this?
I can't reproduce this problem, can you tell exactly what you are trying?
@Enrico Tassi : I am doing a Coq platform master build with CoqIDE enabled (it is currently commented out in the package file). But I have a local CoqIDE opam patch file, which I didn't integrate since it didn't work. Let me check if the effect is the same without that.
I used coq master with no patch
(not even the platform, nor opam)
On macOS it works fine - let me check again on Windows.
@Enrico Tassi : I need to do some more tests, but I think it is the lablgtk version. In master I still picked the beta version as in 8.12.2, but this doesn't seem to work any more. The version you have in 8.13 seems to work. I do two more clean builds to double check. If correct, the opam packages for CoqIDE should express this.
Actually it is
lablgtk3-sourceview. 3.1.1 works, 3.0.beta6 fails. There was a time where it was the other way around, that the release version did not link. I am happy that this changed. I will change the opam files to reflect this.
Last updated: Dec 06 2023 at 14:01 UTC